- About Me: Jamba! I am a warrior, although I’m not so hardcore, so I skip the toruks and the horses and ride my bike instead. I am strong, yet I doubt myself…nothing to be concerned about. I live in color, and whether it is Dijon mustard in my salad, the walls in my room, or a contrasting combo in my outfit, color keeps me sane. I will save the world…as soon as I graduate and get my avant-garde Environmental Engineering diploma. I dream of sharks and lands far away, I’m ravenous for new sights, scenes, scents and shades. I am out of place in the world, and there are far too many places I call home. I speak 6 languages, but English is my baby and I nurture it every day through its idioms and phrases, and the millions of ways in which one can twine a few words into art. I like too much, and love next to nothing hence I am a blessing and a curse all wrapped in one. I am VANS slip-ons and mismatched socks; I'm an electric blue pilates ball in a world shaped like a box. Call me an onion, a cab
- Favorite Books: The Book Thief, Harry Potter, Toast, Life is Elsewhere, Father Gorio, Master and Margarita, Going Dutch, Practically Perfect, Straight Talking, Labyrinth...
- Favorite Authors: NOT the Twilight dudette
- Favorite Characters: Liesel Meminger, Fred&George
- Favorite Cuisine: Greek, Italian
- Favorite Dishes: Salad
- Favorite Desserts: Chocolate-coated cashews
- Favorite Drinks: green tea, water, coffee
- Favorite Junk Foods: Milk chocolate, cookies
- My Original Recipes: Double-choc-chip-cashew-cherry cookies
- Foods I hate: fried food
- Favorite Movies: Mulan, Lilo and Stitch, Aladdin,
- Favorite Actors: Natalie Portman, Jake Gyllenhaal, Amy Adams...
- Favorite Genre: anything funny and deprived of zombies
- Favorite Soundtracks: anything Hans Zimmer
- Movie Quotes I say all the time: this is a TV quote actually: When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.
- Movies I can watch over and over: Little Mermaid, Mulan, Lilo and Stitch
- Actor that would play me in a movie: Natalie Portman, naturally.
- Favorite Artists: Rise Against, Blink 182, Sum 41, The Offspring, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds to Mars, Paramore, Pink, Green Day, Jason Mraz, Goo Charlotte, Peter Fox, Panic! At the Disco, Trapt, Takida, Lily Allen, Mika, Yellowcard, Maroon 5, Taking Back Sunday, Avril Lavigne, Simple Plan, John Mayer, Metro Station, Plain White T's, The All-American Rejects, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Carlos Santana, Sting, Plus 44, 3 Doors Down, Placebo, Breaking Benjamin, Matchbox 20, Rob Thomas, Goo Goo Dolls, Alanis Morisette, Bullet for my Valentine, Black Eyed Peas...
- Favorite Genre: anything with speed, awesome lyrics and a powerful punch
- Favorite Songs: Alles Neu by Peter Fox, What's My Age Again by Blink 182
- Favorite Lyrics: Show me how to lie, ur getting better all the time...
- Songs I hate: POKERFACE - Lady(?) Gaga:@
- Guilty Pleasure: Kenn nicht deinen Namen - Peter Wackel
- Band I wish I was in: Rise Against, Blink 182
- Where I shop: EDC, Esprit, Killer Loop, Playlife, Benetton, Pull&Bear, Springfield, VANS
- Brands I love: EDC, Esprit, Killer Loop, Playlife, Benetton, Pull&Bear, Springfield, VANS
- I like to wear: casual bum clothes
- Can't live without: my bike. yes, i consider it a part of my attire.
- Prized Possessions: hmm...vans slip-ons
- Guilty Pleasure: daisy dukes
- Favorite Shows: HIMYM, The Big Bang Theory, Greek, Desperate Housewives, Pushing Daisies...
- Favorite Reruns: Friends
- Favorite Late Night Talk Show: None
- Characters you relate to: Sheldon
- Favorite Theme Song: The Big Bang Theory theme and I'll Be There for You
- Show I wished wasn't cancelled: Pushing Daisies and Dead Like Me
- Places I love: Sweden, Greece, Italy
- Places I've been: ask me when I have a day to spare.
More About Me
- Nationality: I do not believe in nationalities, and find this to be an irrelevant piece of information
- Religion: Atheist
- Heroes: ...
- Interests: People
- Expertise: Whims
- Occupation: Following above-mentioned whims